YOUR NEW SUSTAINABLE FASHION & BEAUTY MARKETPLACE
VictoryMax is delighted to have Styelle Swim available for our customers. Styelle Swim only use biodegradable Amni-Soul Eco Fluity CO2 fabric and they are currently the only fashion brand using this in Australia.
Environmental benefit 1: It is 30% biodegradable (biodegrades within 5 years after being discarded), with the remaining 70% designed to decompose in regular conditions within a maximum of 10 years of being discarded.
Environmental benefit 2: The fabrication mill uses only recycled water while dying and the fabric is certified Oeko-Tex 100.
Styelle are also the first swimwear brand to have achieved circularity in Australia, partnering with Upparel.