Yurali proposed this unique collection of dry masks formulated with pure Australian ingredients and wild harvested botanicals from the remote Kimberely region.
The anti-acne mask has been formulated with a fine balanced selection of natural ingredients with a proven anti-bacteria, anti-inflammatory and pore cleaning properties.
Zeolite, Charcoal, Kaolin, Tea Tree Powder, Sandalwood Powder, Saltbush.
How to use:
Mix the powder in a bowl with water, or aloe vera gel, or your favourite carrier oil (Rose Hip oil recommended) to create a firm consistency. Spread with a circular motion over the skin surface and enjoy the relaxing sensation. Perfect complement for a relaxing bath.
Do you want to know more?
- Zeolite are natural occurring minerals formed by the encounter of volcanic lava with cold ocean water. Yurali Zeolites are sourced from the oldest deposit in the world located in NSW. Zeolite thanks to the tridimensional structures can capture contaminants and remove from the skin.
- Kaolin is sourced from the region of Kingory in QLD. Kaolin has a neutral pH gentle on your skin, makes it soft and healthy. Suitable for sensitive skin. Kaolin absorbs sebum and prevents pore clogging, because of its antibacterial properties, kaolin clay may be useful in treating acne.
- Charcoal is derived from cutting of Eucalyptus maculata (spotted gum) trees in NSW State forests. Charcoal has amazing absorbent properties to remove contaminants.
- Tea Tree Powder is produced from the dried leaved of Australian Melaleuca Alternifolia. It helps to unblock pores and remove dirt, grime and flaking skin.
- Kimberley Wild Harvest Saltbush are traditionally used as food in indigenous groups. The leaves were used more for medicinal use, and often added to water as skin cleansers for sores, burns and wounds.
- Sandalwood Powder retained the lingering fragrance of the aromatic wood. It is very effective in treating blemishes, rashes and acne.